The Fire Service Department attached to Army Headquarters, Abuja has successfully put off the fire that was caused by an electric fault on Tuesday morning.
A statement by Brigadier General Mohammed Yerima titled, ‘Minor Fire Incident at Army Headquarters Complex, Abuja’ said, “Electrical fault sparked a minor fire incident at the Army Headquarters Complex, Abuja, Tuesday morning.
“The incident which happened at about 10.15am was as a result of minor electrical fault in one of the offices.
“The Army Headquarters complex is currently undergoing some renovation involving electrical rework.
“The Nigerian Army Fire Service Department has since put out the fire. No casualty was recorded during the incident and normalcy has since returned to the complex.”
Leave A Response