Terror War: Boko Haram’s Chief Executioner & his family Surrender to Nigerian Troop’s in Borno

 

The Chief executioner of the Jamā’at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da’wah wa’l-Jihād, aka Boko-Haram, Bashir Bulabuduwaye, whose responsibility is to slaughter all abducted persons sentenced to death by the group, has surrendered to the Nigerian Troop’s following intensive air and land bombardment’s of their enclave’s.

Sources said he surrendered alongside his immediate family – comprising wives and children.

The sources noted that the dreaded terrorist and his family surrendered to troops of Operation Hadin Kai in Banki in Bama Local Government Area of Borno State on Sept. 12, 2022.

Counter Insurgency Expert and Security Analyst in the Lake Chad, Zagazola Mskama confirmed the surrender of Bulabuduwaye saying he was known to be “an official who carries out a sentence of death on a condemned persons, captured military men and civilian’s” when Abubakar Shekau was a Leader of the Sect. group.

The source said that “the terror kingpin had appeared in many grisly footages showing fighters aligned with the Jamā’at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da’wah wa’l-Jihād, cutting the throats of prisoners and shooting captives after accusing them of being infidel’s”.

“Bulabuduwaye and his team of executors have murdered at least 1,000 persons that were captured and sentenced to death in the past”, the source said.

He said that Bulabuduwaye was among the Commanders who fled the last year’s invasion of the terror group’s stronghold in the Sambisa forest area by a column of Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) fighters, in May 2021 which resulted to the death of its Leader Abubakar Shekau.

“He broke away after refusing to pledge his allegiance to the Islamic State (ISIS), to form a camp in Kote village in the axis of Banki, where he was hiding with other fighters.

“He surrendered due to the sustained intensified intelligence-led Air Strikes, heavy artillary bombardment and ground, offensives by the Nigerian Military troops of Operation Hadin Kai.

“It was difficult for him to access food and other logistics coupled with the flooding which already ravaged most of their settlement. He also fear battlefield elimination by ISWAP, being one of those fingered to be eliminated for refusing to pay allegiance”, the sources added.

Recall that the Theatre Commander, North East “Operation Hadin Kai”, Maj.-Gen. Christopher Musa, said early this week that over 79,000 insurgents comprising combatants and non-combatants have so far surrendered to troops.

END

latest nigerian breaking news

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here